Sunday, June 29, 2008

What am I getting myself into?

Lately Sam has had interest in the potty. He will strip off his diaper and run into the bathroom to plop his little bum down on the potty. It's gotten to where if he isn't wearing pants I have to be extra aware or I have a naked bum running around the house. Well, tonight he did this routine while getting his jammies on and was actually successful! Peepees in the potty! Keep in mind, this little boy is not even 20 months yet. I'm not sure I'm ready for this.

On a different note, Sam has been picking up my books and walking around mumbling to himself like he is reading them while flipping through the pages. He knows they are books and have letters in them. It's rather cute.
He's definitely turning out to be more of a Curious George than Elijah was. I think I'm in trouble.

No comments: