Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation Plans

With Josh adjusting his schedule to put more hours in at work and my suragate family moving away, I've been in need of a vacation. We have been trying to pull together our plans for a trip to Utah in July. Today I solidified when we are going and made reservations for Josh and I at an inn in southern Utah.

The plan is to drive out to Utah July 16th, drop the kids off and spend the 17th and 18th at the Slot Canyons Inn outside of Escalante. I'm very excited about the inn and their property and I hope it is not too hot for us to enjoy the great outdoors, just the two of us. After that we plan on spending time with our families and staying through the 24th, probably leaving Saturday the 26th.

It's still a month away, but I am so ready and very excited! I know that the grandparents are building up lists of what they want to do with the kids while we are out there and Elijah and Sam are excited to see family.