A few of the bumps:
- We missed the IT people with the projector and had to call them back up to the room (11th floor tower overlooking the stadium). They were late.
- Two of Josh's committee members were late. One eventually responded to a phone call and made it but the other had made a schedualing error and couldn't come.
- Josh didn't have a laser pointer and ended up using a fire poker (a lot heavier and more menacing than a little lazer, to say the least).
- Because of the late start they got kicked out of the room before they were done questioning Josh and they had to all squeeze in an ancient small elevator and go to a different room.
- The whole process took longer than expected so Josh and I didn't get to go celebrate like we had planned. I had to run home and get the boys from my friend and Josh had a group meeting at work. We still haven't been able to properly celebrate but are very relieved and excited that he passed.
Thank you for your support and prayers. We have felt of your love and greatly appreciate it.