Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tomorrow's the Day

... that I finally get to see my lover man after a week and a half of being apart.

I would say I definitely had the easier side of this separation, getting to be with family, and Josh the harder because he has been home alone chugging along at work. I sure have missed Josh though. My life is just not complete without him. It's hard. He is an amazing, loving husband and friend. He does so much for me. He calms me down, he keeps me grounded, he supports me, he a great father and backs me up when it comes to disciplining the boys, he makes me laugh, when I'm worn thin and tired he picks up the pieces and puts me back together again.

I just can't wait to get off that airplane, off the shuttle train from the gate, and into the arms of my best friend for a big hug.

Ready or not... here I come!

(I'm just not sure how I'm going to do it when he goes to Chicago in August and it is me left home alone with the two boys.)

1 comment:

Angie Wilson said...

Awww! You're sweet...seriously makes me want to cry. I love seeing people in love (which is why wedding photography is definitely a good thing for me). :)

Can't wait to see you. I still need to return your train cake mold...