Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gratitude Journal

I haven't done this in awhile but felt like epressing my gratitude today for:
  • the sound of rain falling on the trees. The smell that comes with it and the cool breeze it brings chasing away the heat of day.
  • being with my family and Josh's family and sharing my boys with them.
  • being able to see my grandma
  • a webcam so I can see my husband 500 miles away-a sight for sore eyes!
  • a husband that is willing to let me stay in Utah while he lives the life of a bachelor at home playing WOW and working long hours.
  • a renewed determination to read the Book of Mormon more regularly and keep up with the Gospel Doctrine reading assignment.
  • the Spirit that I feel when I am reading the scriptures.
  • for family history work and the sucess we had this week which will allow us to do the temple work for some more of our ancestors.
  • the internet which allows me to keep in touch with the people I care about.

No comments: