- the sound of rain falling on the trees. The smell that comes with it and the cool breeze it brings chasing away the heat of day.
- being with my family and Josh's family and sharing my boys with them.
- being able to see my grandma
- a webcam so I can see my husband 500 miles away-a sight for sore eyes!
- a husband that is willing to let me stay in Utah while he lives the life of a bachelor at home playing WOW and working long hours.
- a renewed determination to read the Book of Mormon more regularly and keep up with the Gospel Doctrine reading assignment.
- the Spirit that I feel when I am reading the scriptures.
- for family history work and the sucess we had this week which will allow us to do the temple work for some more of our ancestors.
- the internet which allows me to keep in touch with the people I care about.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
I haven't done this in awhile but felt like epressing my gratitude today for: