Wednesday, February 6, 2008

the verdict is in...

it seems that Sam was teething last week. He now has three of his molars in (one is still being a straggler). I'm glad it wasn't a cold, there are some nasty things going around. He is pretty much fine now; back to being happy and getting himself into all kinds of trouble.

He is walking around more these days. He will venture off at a slow walk if he is already standing. I'd say he is walking about a third of the time. He has made it from our kitchen to my bedroom (for those few of you that have been to my house, for those that haven't it's about 40-50 Sammy steps)

while i was writing this blog, Elijah was playing ddr. I stepped in to see what Sam was doing and this is what I saw:

They are the cutest boys! they are always making me laugh. Oh, when you tell Elijah he is cute he replies emphatically "I'm not cute... I'm three!"

No comments: