i was thinking today, as i got out of the shower and used my bath sheet to dry myself off, of the things that i would rather not live without...
1. my HUGE bath sheet/towel-- Have you ever tried one? once you have, the little normal towels just don't cut it.
2. my cell phone-- before my cell phone days i was a number guru. i could remember everyones phone number at will, but now i'm completely dependent on my cell phone even just to get ahold of my mother.
3. PBS station-- it is because of this wonderful station that i am able to take a shower every day in peace!
4. washer and dryer (in the apartment)-- it would be a nightmare if i didn't have these in my apartment. the nightmare would include me dragging two kids and a bucket load of laundry down to the laundry mat then back again and again. i shudder at the thought.
5. my CROCS-- this one should probably be number 1 on my list. I live in these shoes-literally. I put them on when i wake up and don't take them off until i go to bed (well, i don't bathe or exercize in them but you get the picture). they are the most wonderful things! mind you i will admidt that they are not the most beautiful shoes, especially mine that are well worn, but man do they make my feet happy (and my lower back).