Friday, February 15, 2008

a man full of surprises






Josh was just full of surprises yesterday. He walked in the door from work with a huge Nemo Fish Balloon for the boys and a package of chocolates for me. The boys were delighted to say the least. Sam kept going "ish, ish" and wanted to touch it while Elijah was hitting it all over the house.



After our homemade dinner of shrimp and asparagus pasta (see my recipe blog for the recipe...mmm yummy), Josh pulled out a little box for me. It was a total surprise- something he doesn't pull off very often. he got me a beautiful necklace I had admired in a catalog. Talk about a melt my heart moment! He also printed off and gave me 14 reasons he loves me for the 14 days of Valentine's. Let's just say I love that man! He is amazing!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Aww that is so cute what a great husband you have!!