Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tagged

A- Attached or single: sentimentally attached to many things, eternally attached to Josh and my boys
B- Best Friend: Josh
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake, pecan pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday-Josh is home and we get to play as a family
E- Essential Item (s): cell phone, washer and dryer, friends, family
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: hmm, hard one. I would claim Orem, UT but my family doesn't live there anymore.
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate, scrapbooking supplies
J- January or July: July-because of fireworks, sunny days, camping, hiking, BBQs. January is a depressing month
K-Kids: Elijah and Sammy
L- Like or Love: I like searching crafting blogs and seeing how creative people are. I would love to copy what the do.
M- Marriage Date: June 10, 2003-we are coming up on our FIFTH anniversary. It is hard to believe, the time has flown
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: used to be oranges but after my pregnancy with Sammy I like apples more
P- Phobias or Fears: fear of failure
Q-Quote(s): "Remember who you are"
R- Reason To Smile: Sam's big kisses and Elijah's big hugs
S- Season: Spring and Fall
T- Tag Six: Rosalie, Cami, Cammie, Celeste, Christina, Maren
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Goodness, not sure
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat but I still consider myself an animal lover
W- Worst Habit: procrastination, lack of patience
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had both, but ultrasounds were the most recent (almost two years ago)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Thai food
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius

No comments: