Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gratitude Journal

Last night Josh and I watched the first part of Cranford (which I greatly enjoyed though it ended on a sad note. I'm anxious to see what happens in part two) and I went to bed forgetting to write in my gratitude journal for the night.

So yesterday I was grateful for:
  • my boys greeting me in the morning with big grins and Elijah asking me "did you have a good sleep?"
  • two healthy, happy children who behaved very well at the doctors office
  • a doctor that I like and who goes out of her way to make my children comfortable and happy despite being at the doctor
  • a husband who is more than willing, already out the door, to go to the grocery store when I realize I don't have every ingredient I needed for dinner halfway through making it

No comments: