Sunday, May 11, 2008

Gratitude Journal

Today I am grateful for:

  • the sacrament hymns that fill me with the spirit and get my mind and heart in the right place before I partake of the sacrament
  • my mother. Oh, what would I be without her? I can't express how much she means to me. She is the dearest of friends and my example of who I want to be. I love her so much.
  • being a mother. Lately it has been a challenge, but it truly is a great blessing to have my two little boys in my life.
  • blogging which prompts me to pick up my camera and shot pictures instead of my children when they do crazy messes like this-- (Elijah was in on the action, he was just too fast to get caught by the camera.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is a massive mess! My favorite part is that your boys are half-naked. That's how it goes at my house too.