Saturday, May 3, 2008

Eating Out

Josh and I have found ways to eat out cheaply as a family without always going to Wendy's (which even then can add up). Lately we have been doing Thai Kitchen, a local hole in the wall Thai food place, and Rumbi Island Grill. Spending under $10 for all of us.

We've found that at Thai Kitchen we can get one order of their curry (we like their red curry) to go, bring it home and eat it with some of our own rice and it will feed the four of us. It is SO yummy and ready in about the time it takes to cook the rice.


Rumbi's (which we did tonight thus inspiring this post) is another favorite, especially when I can find buy one get one free coupons online (This one only works locally, check your own locations). Whenever I find a coupon I will print off 5 or 6 and stash them in the car. Sometimes Josh will just pick up food on his way home from work. We order whatever Josh and I want and share it with the kids. Josh likes to get the rice bowls and I love their Caribbean chicken salad. I always leave very satisfied. MMmmmm, yummy!
Yay for not cooking every once in awhile!

No comments: