Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Fall Outing













Yesterday we took a spontaneous trip up into the mountains as a family. We hadn't had a chance to get out and see the Fall colors yet and we were all excited to spend time together as a family in the great outdoors. The drive up the canyon was gorgeous with the sun low in the sky creeping in through the peaks onto the golden trees.


We ended up at Longmont Reservoir (I had no idea such a thing existed until last night) and got out and walked around. The boys were the cutest and I greatly enjoyed watching them romp around enjoying the rocks and water. The air was crisp and smelled overwhelmingly of Fall. I was surprised to find a lot of wildflowers in full bloom along the trail/road. They were a lot easier to catch pictures of than my children which were too occupied to stand still long enough to get pictures of. Elijah is very observant and vocal about what he notices. It provides a great view of the world through the eyes of toddler.


I am so grateful for my family. I have been so blessed to have these three amazing boys in my life. They bring so much joy and worth into my life. I am grateful for God's creations. They awe and inspire me.

1 comment:

Lynseylou said...

We LOVE the curly hair!