Saturday, April 26, 2008

Garage Sales

I got to go garage sale-ing (I guess that's not a word but I'm at a loss of a better way to call it) this morning. I woke up to a sunny pretty day but by the time I got out the wind was picking up. We called it quits when it started snowing on us. Talk about ridiculous! Tons of stuff for the taking and it is snowing and our hands are freezing. It's even the end of April! Goodness!


Anyway, I was able to find somethings to take home with me.


I found a darling FisherPrice Little People Christmas train, complete with Santa, Mrs. Claus, an elf and reindeer. It even plays music.



I also got a children's book treasury and some red down pillows. The pillows need a little bit of help. I'm going to see if I can mend and clean up the covers, if not I will just use the forms and make my own covers. I also found another booster seat for when Sam decides he's done with the feeding chair.

No comments: