Monday, April 14, 2008

bucket load of books

I came home from Utah with a bunch of new books to read. Some of them I bought (DI is a great place for old church books) and others my mother passed on to me as must reads. Here is a list of all I lugged home and thus are added to my list of books to read.

From DI and Deseret Book (LDS nonfiction):
To Draw Closer to God by Henry B. Eyring (reading this one right now, enjoying it greatly)
Covenant Hearts by Bruce C. Hafen
Discourses of Brigham Young compiled by Widtsoe
Conference Classics by Thomas S. Monson
Raising up a Family to the Lord by Gene R. Cook
Teach Ye Diligently by Boyd K. Packer
Stand Ye in Holy Places by Harold B. Lee
Salvation in Christ, Comparative Christian Views edited by Roger R Keller and Robert L Millet
Unto the Least of These by Jack R. Christianson

Other books I bought:
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Bound on Earth by Angela Hallstrom

Books my mother let me borrow:
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale (also currently reading this one)
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
Girl in Blue by Ann Rinaldi
Bella at Midnight by Diane Stanley

No comments: