Wednesday, March 26, 2008

plans pushed back... again

We are still trying to make it out to Utah this month. Our first attempt didn't happen becuase Sam got sick. This weekend is our nephew's baby blessing and we would love to get our hands on that new baby! We were planning on leaving today, but Josh has the wonderful opprotunity to be serving on a jury. (great timing, I know) They did jury selection and started the trial yesterday and it has continued through today. Josh was pretty sure they would be done today and I was hopeful that they would be done early enough that we could still leave today. Alas the time is slowly slipping by and I still haven't heard from Josh. I'm afraid we will just have to leave tomorrow. Here's keeping our fingers crossed! We haven't had the best of luck with travel this month.


Side Note:
We have now counted TEN baby fish! I just don't know where they are coming from! Is she still popping them out? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the fish. They simply can't stay here, there are just too many, and Mat(now matilda) and Daniel will have to be split up so as to prevent any more babies. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Does the pet store take fish back, take babies, or trade females for males??

No comments: