Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Garage Sale-ing!


The weather is getting warmer, the sun is rising earlier, and spring is in the air. You all know what that means... the spring cleaning bug is bitting. And what does that lead to? GARAGE SALES!!! I am gearing up for another season of garage sale-ing. (Christina and I even came across and early one when I was in Oklahoma) I've started my garage sale fund and I'm saving up my quarters and dimes.
Today I came across a garage sale guide on the blog tipnut.com. Granted I'm not exactly in the positon to be running a garage sale myself, but it is very interesting to read about the other side of the coin. For those of you who might be thinking about doing your own sale, the guide might proove helpful. Here's to happy garage sale-ing! I'll be sure to post any fantastic finds (last year I found a darling white sideboard/buffet!) May the force be with you!

No comments: