Wednesday, January 28, 2009

14 Days of Valentines

I was thinking the other day and figured out that Josh was my first true Valentine. It is also true that that first Valentine's day(s) he won me over big with the 14 Days of Valentine's, a tradition he carried over from his mom and that still continues between Josh and I. Much like the 12 days of Christmas, the 14 day's of Valentines is a daily expression of the holiday for the 14 days of February leading up to Valentine's Day. For two weeks you have the opprotunity to express your love everyday in extra ordinary ways. I highly recommend it!

This year Josh's mother has jumped on the blog bandwagon (with a little help from her daughters and myself) and has created a Valentine's Day blog where she shares the many creative ideas she has come up with throughout the years of celebrating the 14 Days of Valentines.



Check out her blog and the plethura of ideas she has then try out the tradition yourself! It doesn't have to be fancy or cost a lot of money, just a little time and creativity.

Go grab a button and spread the love!

No comments: