Saturday, January 26, 2008

more fun for whom?

The boys got geotrax for Christmas from my parents. Talk about a great train set! They are so much fun! The question is who are the more fun for--the kids or the parents? I must admit i enjoy the challenge of creating a new track everytime we pull them out. It is fun to see how you can get all the pieces to work together and some of them are pretty cool pieces. We have two electric trains that run by themselves (when Elijah lets them). Sammy is figuring out how to use the controller to make the train stop and go and gets the biggest kick out of it.


This picture is of my latest track creation. I was rather pleased that i figured out how to use the two levels of the clock tower at the same time.


If any of you have boys that like trains (i have two of them) keep your eye out for the geotrax sets. We got ours from a consignment store. new they can be pricey, but they are very well made and last forever and are good second hand toys. they are all over ebay and craigslist has the occasionally too. I've got my own eye out 'cause i wouldn't mind adding to what we have!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've seen my future. Jimmy, get excited. Geotrax are coming your way someday!