Thursday, January 31, 2008

earlier today i got the rare urge to clean my kitchen. not just clean, but do the little areas that get ignored on the day to day basis ie. the cracks and corners. I popped in an old Celine Dion cd "color of love" and went to town. (i hate to admidt but my kitchen really really needed it! so imagine dirty kitchen and sarah singing to celine as i scrub away.) anyway, the kids had been amusing themselves and playing quite nicely without much supervision and i found out why. a good while later when i imerged i was hit with a living space of total chaos. Crackers ground into the carpet, puzzle pieces and train tracks all over the floor, elijahs blankets and "friends" piled two feet hight in his tent... oh my! I realized there are reasons why my kitchen hasn't been deeply cleaned in a while-- there names are Elijah and Sammy. deep breath and here we go again!

No comments: