Friday, October 8, 2010

Benjamin is HERE..

and has been for almost three weeks!  Sorry it's taken me this long to post about our big news.  You probably guessed (or follow me on facebook) that Benjamin Naim was born September 18th.  He weighed in at 9 lbs 15 oz and was 21 1/4 inches long.  Yes, a BIG healthy baby boy.  He has chubby cheeks, large hands, long arms, brown hair (with his daddy's hair line) and big feet.  Just an absolutely perfect little boy.




Delivery went smoothly and I would say he was my easiest yet.  Recovery has been fabulous, physically I feel pretty good (and happily no longer pregnant!)

Benjamin is such a joy to have in our home.  He is a sweet little man who loves to be held and cuddled.  He is a zealous eater and makes sure he gets his eats o-f-t-e-n.  (He has a big body to sustain afterall.)  His brothers are very proud of him, especially Sam who came into the hospital room with his arms ready to hold his little brother.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome to our family, Benjamin! I am proud to be your aunt and I can hardly wait to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting. I have to say he looks just like his mama.

ps. Cami's little one looks just like Sam.