Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mr Rogers

Sam has discovered old Mr. Rogers video clips on pbskids.org.  Remember when Mr. Rogers would go to his picture frame video screen and a video would start showing?  Sam watches those old clips on how they make crayons, fortune cookies, guitars, shoes, etc.  He watches them over and over and over...  absorbing every step.

The other day Sam and I were making cookie dough together and he looks at the rubber spatula and starts to explain to me how they probably made the spatula, step by step like in the videos.  That kid is a thinker.

*picture is Sam sporting Grammies reading glasses

2 comments:

Charis said...

sam is my favorite! He just makes me laugh, and makes me happy. can you send him out to me? i need some happy right now.

Bekah said...

I just love him!!!
That is really cute
that Sam does that kinda stuff.