Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nursery Update: Tree Mural

I had the wonderful opprotunity to decorate Benjamin's room with my Mother. I had been drooling over vinyl tree decals on the internet but ultimately we decided to paint a tree on the wall. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. I really enjoyed doing this project with my Mom, my best friend. I am grateful for her and her talents. I will always cherish the memory of us doing this together.













The tree is home to an owl, squirrel, blue bird, and a fox lives nearby. The cardinal is over the closet door on the otherside of the room.

There are a few more details I want to add. I have corner shelves that I plan to add to the trunk of the tree. That's Josh's part of the project ;) I also have a birdhouse to put a nightlight in to go on one of the shelves or hang by the tree. (Sorry Mom, I could resist sharing what we have done. The rest will happen, I promise :) )

1 comment:

Jean said...

Awesome nursery, Sarah. I am so glad you were able to create this enchanted tree theme with your mom. You have inherited many of her talents in art and music and have worked to develop them. Your family will benefit from these gifts for many years. I also like that your mom is your best friend.