Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the Edge

July is looking to be a busy month for us. The boys and I will be traveling most of the month and Josh will be frantically working to prepare for an interview in Baltimore and applying for a postdoc grant.

I am really excited for our trips though worried about not being here to support Josh in such a stressful time. The boys and I are flying to Utah where I will stay for a week and then leave the boys and fly back to Colorado. After a day with Josh I will be flying to Minnesota to visit my Grandma and my Aunt and her family. I'm super excited to see them and happy that I will finally be able to make it out there; I've been wanting to for awhile. I haven't been to my grandma's in over 10 years! I will then be flying back to Colorado and Josh and I will drive to Utah for the 24th and bring the boys home with us.

Meanwhile Josh will be flying to Baltimore sometime while I am gone to interview with Northrop Grumman for a REAL job. It's exciting and very scary at the same time. It makes me sick to think of moving so far away. If anyone has experience with living in the Baltimore area (Southwest side) I would love to pick your brain! He is also applying for a grant for a postdoc position available here in Colorado at the lab he is currently working in but with a different group. Graduation is finally in sight, Josh will be walking in December, and it is looking like after that we will either end up in Maryland or stay here (ironically the same choices he had for gradschool). STRESSFUL! Pray for Josh and for us as we decide were it is we should go.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my! Big changes coming up! I can definitely relate to that - it's very exciting, but mostly stressful! Good luck with everything! I'm excited for you guys.