Saturday, June 6, 2009

Family History Expo in Loveland, Colorado

My anticipation is building for the Colorado Family History Expo which is NEXT week (June 12-13). I spent yesterday afternoon studying the schedule trying to figure out what classes I am going to take. It's going to be hard to choose, there are so many that I am interested in. I'm hoping the syllabus will help me decide.

I will be sharing the expo experiences with you on my family history blog Family Tree Climbing so be sure to check in.

Meanwhile the word is getting out about the conference. I'm excited to meet, mingle, and learn with people that share my interest in family history. Check out the links below to get in on the excitement.

TV Commercial produced by Family History Expos and broadcast via Channel 4, Comcast, & Bresnan Cable

Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter

Estes Park Trail Gazette

Blogger of Honor Laura Craner


1 comment:

Anna said...

So how did it go? I am imagine you are either quite content, excited, stressed or maybe a whole plethera of emotions. I hope everything went well with the conference!