Friday, April 24, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

The weather has finally hit a run of warm weather (after the blizzard that went thorugh Colorado that mostly ended up dumping rain on us). We have been enjoying the pleasant evenings outside together as a family. I took the opprotunity to get some pictures of my cute boys. They are sure full of personality.





I love the expressions on Josh's and Sam's faces. It captured a moment that happens often around here-- roughing it with the boys. I love watching the relationship Elijah and Sam have with their daddy.

And yes, Josh didn't like the fact that the picture taking was onesided. He grabbed the camera and made sure to get a shot of me too. There really is a reason he doesn't take pictures.

1 comment:

Charis said...

you know, as much as you hate pictures, and as much as I claim to hate pictures, I wish craig would snap a picture or two of me every once in a while, because I don't have any of me. . . i might want a record that I was at events and I did exist in the life of my family. . .