The story of 3's and ME
- my three boys:Josh, Elijah, and Sam
- my family
- family history
- death of a loved one, especially one of my three boys
- embarassing myself
- be more patient with my boys
- get more sturcture in my day with sleep, menus, activites, etc
- be healther
- internet i.e. blogging and email
- bargin shopping including garage sales
- I'm a sentimental pack rat. Everything has some sort of sentimental value and I just couldn't possibly get rid of it including the straw wrapper from when Josh and I were dating.
- I live in my Crocs. I have two pair that I trade off depending on whether I'm wearing brown or black. You can bet your money that the first thing I do when I get out of bed is put on my crocs.
- I love Minute Maid Calcium +D Orange Juice with low pulp. None of the imitations (except maybe western family which I can't get in Colorado) will do. Nothing starts off my morning like a small glass of OJ, as long as it's the right kind.