Friday, August 20, 2010

36 weeks...

Well, I've reached the 36 week threshold and I am FEELING 36 weeks -- Uncomfortable, but still going strong though a lot slower.  I had my appointment this morning.  Everything still checks out.  I'm measuring on target, the baby's heart rate is good, he's head down, and I'm already measuring 1 cm.  Everything is lining up for this baby to get here, physicaly.  I've just got to get everything else in my life lined up too.

Josh has his 9/80 day today (which means he has work off) and he has a LONG list of things to do.  My main goal is to find the floor in the bedroom my sisters will be staying in and get the downstairs shower curtain up so they can actually use the bathroom.  Lots of work to do for Josh (while I sit here blogging)!

1 comment:

Charis said...

I am excited for this banbini to show up! Can't wait! what are you naming him? I really really really want to bring lucy out. . .