Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gratitude

4. I am grateful for family.  Not only my immediate family, which are sure to come up in future gratitude posts, but today/Monday I am grateful for my extended family and my ancestors that have gone before me.  I am also paticularly grateful for the technology that allows me to connect with them, be it the phone on which I can call my Ggrandma in Minnesota, facebook that keeps me connected with my cousins, or familysearch.org which helps me compile and learn more about my ancestors including stories and photos.

5.  It being the date it is, I am very grateful for my Mr. Sam, who's birthday it is.  I clearly remember that Sunday morning when I held that sweet boy for the first time and I'm grateful for every day that I get to share with my little boy (who's becoming not so little so quickly).  I am grateful for his kind, sensitive spirit, the laughter and silliness he brings into our home, the service he gives to me and his siblings, and his willing hugs and quirky smile that brighten my day.

No comments: