Tuesday, June 14, 2011

He's on the move

My cute little buddy is no longer content to sit in one spot and play for 15-20 minutes at a time.  He is on the MOVE.  He also is a climber and gravitates towards the stairs.  The big boys know to keep the small toys out of the living room (down stairs) so that it is safe for Ben.  I plop Ben down in that room and run do the laundry or do the dishes, peeking in on his progress around the room.  Lately, I'll be doing the dishes and I'll look down to the living room and see this cute little face peeking at me.
Ben has a unique army crawl.  It reminds me of swimming.  He's pretty fast with it though, especially when he is upstairs and making a bee line for the stairs.  He is starting to get onto his knees but it throws of his double handed rhythm he has going on.

No comments: